Friday, February 06, 2009

NEW HOME FOR THE DUMPED

WE'RE LIVE AT LAST

So the new So You've Been Dumped website - (simple but hopefully effective) is now LIVE! It will take a long time to move the content over to the new WordPress site / blog, but I can live with that. So this blog will become more obsolete. If you're a regular reader of SYBD's blog then please find us at the new home.

Also exciting is the first guest post for BlogHer is also live this afternoon (well morning for the West Coast!).

There are three more pieces due to come over the month of February. Next week will be some of the classic break-up lines sent to SYBD over the years.

Will do my best to update this blog - when I can...but my main blog will be at WordPress from here on in folks. Next piece will be to help people through Valentine's Day (or as I like to call it St Singleton's Day...Watch this space.

Stumble Upon Toolbar