Monday, January 19, 2009



You see, I've spent the better part of ten hours trying to get a new site / blog up-and-running, but then I made a wee mistake which I tried to correct and it ended up losing ALL of the day's work...

So then I tried to re-correct the original (wee) mistake, and in my stressed-out state, I managed to delete the entire forum. (Don't ask me how I achieved that, but I did and it's gone.)

Now, fortunately, I had enough sense to take a "backup" of the database which I am now trying to upload, but it doesn't seem to be working...

So honestly I have no idea when we'll get it up and running again, but I do apologise for the inconvenience. I especially apologise to the benefactors who've donated their hard-earned-money to the site to keep it running! Most of you, thankfully, are in the Facebook Benefactor's group, so you can post on there if you need support. I'll be checking it regularly and mailing other benefactors to ask them to help keep an eye on it too.

Let's hope we can resolve this issue soon, get back to 'business as usual', and I promise to never delete another database again! :/


Stumble Upon Toolbar