Friday, September 05, 2008

SLOW CHANGES

TRANSFORMING BLOG

This SYBD blog is going to be changing soon! We are going to be gearing more toward helpful support and advice. We've already had several, wonderful questions sent in - which will be answered by one of our many associate experts. These questions have ranged from "Should I send my ex a card?" (E.G. birthday, Christmas etc) to "I'm having trouble sleeping, can you suggest anything?" to "What should I do with all the mementos?"

We're also on the look out for other relevant articles to point you to.

And looking for contributors. If you fancy a shot at writing, do get in touch.

NEW NEWSLETTER

Coming soon we'll be re-launching our newsletter - with some wonderful features no matter who you are! More will be revealed about that in the coming weeks! We're super excited at Camp Dumped, I can tell ya!

Stumble Upon Toolbar