Monday, September 29, 2008

BREAKING UP RADIO SHOW- ON US PUBLIC RADIO

BREAKING UP

One of our new site members has recommended the following link to hear a thirty minute radio program about breaking-up.

To be honest, what I've heard sounded a bit generic and cliched (from my point of view). It probably won't tell you anything you don't already know, but some of the newer visitors to SYBD may find comfort in its message. So that's why I'll promote it. As Susan Jeffers suggests - if you find anything useful hold onto it and I am a firm believer that inspiration can come from anywhere!

A year or two ago I produced my own one-hour radio show which is available to "benefactors" on SYBD...(who get invited to an exclusive, private, hidden Facebook group)...and one day some of those interviews may just see the light of day as a full length feature. Well that's the plan at any rate. Enjoy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar