Friday, August 01, 2008

WE ARE TOGETHER, AT LAST

FINALLY WE GET IT!

Well we are finally getting the UK broadcast of WE ARE TOGETHER. Regular readers of this blog will know I've been banging on about it for year now - since last year's BRITDOC festival where I first viewed the film. Teddy and Paul have done an amazing film and I really hope they get astounding numbers viewing it.

NEW PRODUCTS!


Well, I've completely overhauled the So You've Been Dumped shop this week and added all kinds of fun products. There's a great SYBD Throw Pillow (pictured right) a Keepsake Box. There's a Wall Clock, and a great new track suit (which I really want). In fact I want most of the products in my own shop - which rather defeats the purpose.Slowly things are coming together...The plans for transformation are in place. Research is being done - sites being viewed - market research being done on the forum...

All with the hope of making SYBD to be even better, brighter, and an even more informative destination for those experiencing heartbreak or a divorce.

Stumble Upon Toolbar