Tuesday, June 03, 2008

THE CITY BY THE BAY

INDECISION

I am writing from the lovely city by the bay. One of my fave cities in the world - San Francisco - where Brian and I are debating on whether to go see an inspiring documentary film at the ROXIE ('Indestructible') or Ed Harcourt at Cafe Du Nord. I am pretty evenly split and would enjoy both I bet. I suspect the film would be more beneficial (inspiring and educational) than the gig but sometimes it's fun seeing UK acts in a small venue in the City. The last show I saw there was Badly Drawn Boy (or was it Joseph Arthur?) some years back.

Was in San Francisco yesterday with my dad as well. We took in a San Francisco Giants game - against the San Diego Padres. We had a good time and we won. Hoorah. Looking forward to another ball game next week in San Diego.

Yah, I'm just a traveling girl. Will be fun to be on the other end of the state...and as Eva says by the time I've left CA - I'll have pretty much seen 3 of 4 our state's teams (only one missing - the As)...

Well we're off...I have much more to say but no time to say it. So more next time...as soon as I can get online again. Having some technical difficulties of late. ..


Stumble Upon Toolbar