Friday, May 09, 2008

TEENY UPDATE!

Apologies for being so neglectful of my blogging duties. I feel like I need more hours in the day - I am going to bed late and getting up early and not managing to get everything done...

SYBD - THE NEW GENERATION

There are talks of taking SYBD to a new level (which is so exciting!) All will be unveiled in due course!

A NEW TEASER FOR THE SYBD FILM


There's a trailer in the works. Heading over to my friend John's today to tweak it...so watch this space! The real film will actually be better than the trailer implies but it will give you a chance to meet some of its STARS the world over. So far we have England, Scotland, India, and North America represented. Ok so that's not the world, but it's a start.

There's literally so much going on I am bursting to tell you about - but I am not at liberty to do so just yet.


Stumble Upon Toolbar