Saturday, May 17, 2008

HEY MANHATTAN, HERE I AM...

MEET THE CAST OF THE FILM

Let's kick off with the major news of the week, (for me), is that there is a new 'teaser' for the documentary on YouTube. It was edited (by one of my two friends called JOHN GALLAGHER) in just ONE day (& without enough direction from my part) - but I think we did good work for such a short space of time! Go us.

Please check it out and give us some stars eh....Thanks.



THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY

Recently SYBD has garnered some top-notch media mentions (hoorah)...but in the context of e-venge (boo). That's not what soyouvebeendumped.com has ever been about. While people may be there airing their personal and emotional experiences - what's different from SYBD to others is the motivation behind it. On the site the vast majority of visitors are coming to feel less alone, to find answers and to feel better. It's not about naming and shaming someone who's done them wrong. In fact that sort of behavior is not even allowed on the site. It's not what we're about but as my dad always says "talk good about me, talk bad about me, but just talk about me" (his take on "there's no such thing as bad publicity").

So keep that press coming...all your journos.

Stumble Upon Toolbar