Thursday, February 07, 2008

TAKING DONATIONS TO MAKE THE FILM

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Hope Cameron Crowe will forgive me nicking his famous Jerry Maguire phrase...

I just wanted to say, I have just added a donation badge to my FACEBOOK PROFILE whereby generous people can donate to the making of the SYBD film. In doing so, it will enable me to travel around and meet these wonderful people around the globe.

CAN YOU SPARE EVEN JUST $ 5.00?

The minimum donation amount is $5.00
(£2.50 appx) so if you're willing to chip in then get in touch. I have a new paypal account just for this film using: soyouvebeendumped (at) googlemail.com. So please give generously (ok, or meagerly) - every cent will aid the process of making this documentary film...

A CREDIT WHERE CREDIT'S DUE

People who donate $100.00 or more will have the option of an end credit in the film. Of course they may not want to be associated with a "dumped" film so as I say that bit is optional.

GRASSROOTS FUNDING?

Will it work? I don't know, but it's worth a shot.

SHOOTING SCHEDULE - ROUGHLY

I am booked to film in London in March. Aim to film on the East Coast of America in May and West Coast in June. In an ideal world I'd be done with all primary filming by July 1. Much of this is budget permitting, so please donate a few bob to the cause...I will be "transparent" with how much I've earned - giving continuous updates on the blog.

This really is a grass roots thing...building virally, so please help the little guy (or gal as the case may be). I'd appreciate it.

Oh and if we do get in enough money, it will enable travel to South America (Brazil) and possibly Australia and New Zealand to meet site members who've bounced back.

THANKS!


Oh wow, we've received 10 bucks so far - only 199,990 to go :)

Don't forget there's a link to watch the trailer (again) on the right hand side of the screen.

Stumble Upon Toolbar