Monday, December 24, 2007

BALLS!

Well, this must be the third entry in one day but here we go again...My friend Jenny came round for tea and a chat. She dropped off a present as well - just what I wanted - a Pilates Ball :) I was so happy when I opened it, I welled up. Och I am easily pleased I guess. Anyway, Jenny, like my dear friend Gail (mentioned in this blog recently) - is one of my longest-running friends here in Scotland. I am delighted we're friends after all these years. Just as some of my other friends have done, Jenny took pity on me and invited me to her house for Christmas dinner, but as I've bought so many provisions for my own feast, I politely declined. That said, I may pop round for dessert after! Still surviving - I hope you are too - whoever you are. Off to do some stretches on the ball....:)

Stumble Upon Toolbar