Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BBC RADIO SCOTLAND:- Thursday 20 Sept

RADIO GIRL, AGAIN

Well I've just had a call from the Fred Mac staff and I will be appearing on his show tomorrow morning. The topic this week is how Americans perceive Scots. I love doing Fred's show. It's always a good laugh.

And anyone who knows me, knows just how much I miss doing radio shows...so this is as close as it gets for me.

JOY TO THE WORLD

From there - it's a fast trip to see the new JOY DIVISION film CONTROL. I was hoping to be done with the biography on IAN CURTIS I'd picked up recently but then remembered I forgot to enroll in that speed-reading class. I may officially be the slowest reader on the planet. Well, ok, I am not sure on that, but I know I am not fast...so that's just not gonna happen. Incidentally, IAN and I are one day apart birthday wise. Spooky. No suicidal tendencies here kids.

NO BUSINESS LIKE NEW BUSINESS

Tell you what's not joyous - setting up a limited company. It's actually a total nightmare. People keep saying "You can set one up using an 'off the shelf' package" which makes it sound like I can just nip to TESCO or ASDA and pick one up...Thankfully two of my closest friends are lawyers. (Handy people to know.) But seriously, I am looking at these ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION documents and they may as well be written in Swahili for all I can tell. Oh well - I'll just crank TOM MORTON'S show and get on with it...

Until next time....


Stumble Upon Toolbar