Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Botched Terrorist Attack

I was just messaging my friend in Los Angeles. I seldom have the TV or radio on to be honest (unless I am cooking) so was completely unaware of the "incident" at Glasgow Airport. Strange it took a Californian to tell me about something on my doorstep!

Ironically I have heard the odd sirens going along the M8 all afternoon, but never thought twice about it. What a day they picked to drive into the terminal with a gas-riddled Jeep. It's pissing with rain. They chose mid-afternoon on a Saturday not less. Talk about a new MO.

I, for one, am utterly shocked/surprised. It's just not the place to have this sort of thing happen.

London, is definitely more of a target. And it's quite probable that it's linked to London's attempts yesterday.

I hear sirens as I type...

Some days the world just seems to have gone mad.

I was supposed to go to a party tonight in Paisley but I suspect I'll be staying in...and over dosing on media coverage.

Stumble Upon Toolbar