Monday, March 12, 2007

Irish Radio Interview & Dumped Anthems!


RADIO GIRL
Here I am poised to do a phoner with Downtown Radio in Northern Ireland. Caroline Fleck is the hostess of this mid-morning show and we'll be talking about weird ways people get dumped, tips on how to get over it, and so forth. I miss being on radio so I guess this is as close as I can get at the moment. Better than nothing eh?

Once I am done, I may go for a run, and then get back to editing which I've been doing for a week straight. I am getting tired of all this editing. My arm is actually getting sore from it! (right elbow) I am only tape 12 (Indiana/Kentucky/Tennessee)...so not even halfway home. D'oh.

GOOD NEWS
Well, yes, after seven years, I am actually ebbing ever closer to releasing an SYBD Break-Up Anthems compilation (or two). So I've been spooling through thousands of songs trying to find the best dumped cuts. What's yours? Answer in the music forum if you have one (you have to be a member, but it's free to join).

I keep making mixes - break up anthems with a classic rock slant, angry chick slant, angry guy slant, weepy sad songs, etc. Hard to choose just one, isn't it?

Well I better go get in my interview mind. More soon.....

Stumble Upon Toolbar