Friday, September 15, 2006

Thea's SYBD USA Adventure

Well I am busy planning my next chapter of my life. I've run this site for six + years and helped people on their journey and now the lovely members of SYBD are helping me on mine...I am flying to America to drive across the country - meeting SYBD members and taking in the sights along the way. Working on getting car rental sorted. If any rich SYBD member out there wants to sponsor it - well I'd not say "NO!"...

I have ONE month to plan Thea's Big Adventure and set up a blog for it all. :)

Anyone want to donate to the cause can click here and find more info on how to send me money...The money will go toward the cost of the trip - food, car rental, wireless access, video camera and so forth. :)

Today would have been the day that OFCOM decides whether or not the sale of my radio station will go through (and indeed whether or not I'd have a job)...but instead I took matters into my own hands. I'd rather be the one to decide my future. Not some media company who don't even know me.

America here I come...

Stumble Upon Toolbar