Monday, September 25, 2006

Irish Radio interview and American journey

I just did an interview with an Irish radio station - BEAT 102 which airs first thing tomorrow morning - after 8am on Niall Power's show. Ain't he a cutie (check out his page).

I leave for America in just 3 weeks. I am so busy trying to organise everything and yet tie up loose ends on my final week of Q96. Thursday night is my last night on the station...EVER! I can't believe it's coming to this. It's the end of an era. It's rather like grieving a break up - losing this job - but in true SYBD fashion - I am taking my own advice and turning the pain into gain. No point living in the past - it's eyes forward and not back!

Besides, I am so excited to meet my lovely, loyal, faithful community members. From New York to Chicago to Texas to Hollywood....What a gift this whole job loss thing is!

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Stumble Upon Toolbar