Sunday, November 13, 2005

Still Writing


NANOWRIMO
Still taking part in National Novel Writing Month (NANOWRIMO). The GOAL is to do fifty thousand words in the month of November. Today is day 13 and I've done over 35k. I should assign NANOWRIMO work to all ailing members next year. It's sure a great way to channel all that heartbreak into one positive place, and the end of it they'll have written a novel! Much more productive than pining for some clueless idiot who doesn't want to be in your life....

I am still wondering if I know anyone who knows Cameron Crowe. I bet he could make this novel into an amazing film...If you know Cameron, do get in touch, ok? Meanwhile I'll keep writing. It's cathartic. Ha!

Well better get back to writing. I was actually hoping to reach the 50k target by tomorrow night. That's looking unlikely. Still, I am not doing too bad. 40k wouldn't be that far off it. I think I can manage that in 24 hours.

Stumble Upon Toolbar